Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Busy!
Yesterday was yet another crazy day at work followed by errands that come with the territory which didn't allow me to get home until about 8:30. However, I do have to say that at this point in time, it is all worth it to know that I have a job that I like and it is in the field I want to be in which is more than most people can say at the moment. I went to get my nails done because fortunately or unfortunately when you are in sales people pay attention to your hands more than you know and on the way home there was an amazing pink and purple sunset that I enjoyed with my husband over the phone. I guess that sounds weird, but I guess when you are busy over the phone is better than nothing at all. Well I know this post is not that inspiring but I gotta get back to work! I am really not sure if anyone is reading this anyway because I only have two followers and the only comment I have is from me seeing how it worked. Oh well, it's a good excuse for me to escape and have 5 or 10 minutes to myself every once in a while so read it or not, I will be writing. Have a great day everyone ... or no one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't worry... I have been stalking you. It may be hard for people to comment because your blog only allows people with certain internet accounts to comment. PS. My blog is a wordpress
ReplyDelete