In other news, thanksgiving is only days away and I really can't believe how time flies! It seems only yesterday that we got engaged in the middle of a prayer circle now two years ago! It is really hard to believe that we are planning our one year anniversary! This year's family gathering seems to be lending itself to more new beginnings. New relationships somehow made official by the acceptance of an invitation to partake in a meal with family who will inevitably decide their opinion of the outcome by days end. Will they be right or wrong? Only time will tell. Memories will be made and replayed in our mind's eye for years to come and that is the best part of the holidays! As always I plan to soak up every minute with them because that is the only way to live!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Faith and dreams come true....
There is really something to be said for hard work, strong faith and determination in the face of adversity. I should know because the Lord has just proven this to me once again! As you have read so far and for those of you who know me I am usually never satisfied until I have accomplished whatever goal I have set for myself that day, week month or year. So as to be expected I was only mildly content with the position I held for a short three months with the construction company. But I had all but accepted that I would probably have to live with it and make the best of what I had for quite a while until the economy came back around. Well, once again that is what I get for making plans! I passively started looking for a new position and came across one with an engineering firm and by definition it seemed to be perfect. So I applied and two interviews, two weeks notice and one week later I find myself sitting in my own office on my lunch break searching for ways to decorate it! I feel as if I have truly made it! All of my hard work, determination and prayers have paid off and I couldn't be happier. Now all that is left is to cheer my husband on in his search for the right place to be and the next step? Well, I guess I am finally learning that that is not up to me! But, for old times sake I would like it to be an apartment or, God willing a house! But we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I have shared my thoughts, a penny for yours?